Using our extensive experience in the sector, across recruitment, consulting and training, we have developed a unique and specialised third sector career development programme. Using our expertise we have developed a number of packages designed to help you achieve your career goals. It is possible to combine packages and to develop a tailor-made session according to your needs, always with a minimum session time of one and a half hours.
How do we work?
All of our services encompass three stages and are carried out via Skype and email:
- Training Needs Analysis and Planning – Identifying your development needs and agreeing on the scope of work, whether it is with an already developed or tailor-made package.
- One to one work sessions – In your development area.
- Reviewing and Evaluating – A closing session to develop a clear forward progression with an action plan.
Package 1: CVs
This package consists of:
- Initial diagnostics and planning via Skype or face to face, what role do you need your CV for, why are you looking to update/change it?
- CV revision: our experienced consultants will begin to work on your CV highlighting areas of recommended change, adding comments and questions for you to address. This is then emailed to the candidate to work on and sent back to the consultant once completed. This process is repeated a couple of times until the final version is reached. A final spelling and grammar check is completed and then we move on to the final stage.
- Reviewing and evaluating your final CV and answering any remaining questions.
Package 2: CVs and LinkedIn
This package consists of:
- Initial diagnostics and planning, what role do you need your CV for, why are you looking to update/change it?
- CV revision: our experienced consultants will begin to work on your CV highlighting areas of recommended change, adding comments and questions for you to address. This is then emailed to the candidate to work on and sent back to the consultant once completed. This process is repeated a couple of times until the final version is reached. A final spelling and grammar check is completed.
- Reviewing and Evaluating your final CV before we begin to work on LinkedIn.
- LinkedIn Session: A Skype call to discuss how to use LinkedIn to make your profile attractive to potential employers and how to search for roles.
- Candidate updates LinkedIn based on Skype call and then followed up with a revision from the consultant to see how it is viewed externally and to give the opportunity for other changes.
Package 3: Third Sector Interview Coaching
At Daryl Upsall Consulting International, we have extensive experience in interviewing for senior leadership fundraising positions globally and so we understand the desirable attributes for such roles. This includes UN agencies, international INGOs and national charities across all fundraising channels. We have long term in depth sector knowledge which we apply to interview coaching for individuals who want to work on their interview skills including:
- How to answer questions fully, using appropriate examples from your experience
- Work on presentation skills
- Ease your nerves and build your confidence
- Preparation to enter into UN/INGO positions
- Crossover from the private sector
- Being successful in competency based interviews
Interview coaching consists of three sessions that run across two and a half hours:
- Session one: A brief discussion about your interview experiences to date to identify areas of development and to define what type of role we tailor the interview to.
- Session two: A 30 minute mock interview carried out using questions developed to suit the type of roles you want to secure.
- Session three: Feedback on your performance and areas to work on with an action plan where required.
CV package €190 euros
CV and LinkedIn €260 euros
Third Sector Interview Coaching: €375 euros
Coaching: €130 euros per hour with minimum of 3 hours.
Prices do not include 21% VAT, if you are not in Europe the VAT charge should not apply to you.
For information on combination packages please email email@example.com