07 Oct Daryl Upsall International’s team on the road again! Upcoming events
Video platforms have been our big allies during the past two years, but we prefer to support the non-profit community shaking hands and sharing knowledge and experiences face to face. For Daryl Upsall International the end of the year is getting very busy in terms of conferences and congresses. Do not miss the upcoming events we are participating in! Take good note:
29. Fundraising Congress in Austria (10-12 October): Our senior consultant Jirka Wirth is giving a workshop on marketing automation in fundraising.
10. CEE Fundraising Conference (12-14 October): Our president, Daryl Upsall, will give the following three sessions.
- Plenary: Challenges And Opportunities: Trends and Innovations Impacting Fundraising Worldwide
- Why have a fundraising strategy or business plan? What tools can help you develop one?
- Fundraiser Burnout – Are we looking after ourselves?
40. IFC: Daryl Upsall International is not only a proud sponsor of the IFC but will also participate in different workshops, debates, and masterclasses.
Our Global Executive Leadership Advisor, Julie Verhaar will give the workshop on “Leading in Nonprofits – Navigating challenges and change to build effective fundraising teams”
Daryl Upsall will chair the big debate in the Sorbonne Theatre on “Finding your Why”
Emily Bracken, CEO of the consultancy division, will chair the debate “Purposeful fundraising – Are we part of the solution or part of the problem?”
And Jirka Wirth will give the workshop of marketing automation in fundraising.
Alumni Gathering of German Fundraisingakademie: Jirka Wirth will give the workshop of marketing automation in fundraising.