18 Mar Live Webinar: Diversity and Inclusion – Creating an Equitable Recruitment Process for All
In this 1 hour FREE, Resource Alliance – Global Community Broadcast webinar we will discuss and have live Q and A on how the non-profit/social good sector needs to put diversity and inclusion at the forefront of the recruitment process.
Register for free for this informative this timely and lively debate on Tuesday 23rd March (Europe/Asia Pacific) and Thursday 25th March (Americas)
We will cover:
- How to deal with issues such as salary, experience, job titles and location in the context of diversity and inclusion.
- Highlight the excellent work of The Change Collective, whose Expert Panel on equality, diversity and inclusion and its conclusion and outputs have led the UK’s Chartered Institute of Fundraising work to addressing the issues of equality, diversity and inclusion in the fundraising profession in recent years
- What are the opportunities and challenges when addressing and applying these issues internationally?
Joining us will be:
- Elizabeth Balgobin, Head of Equality, Diversity and Inclusion at Chartered Institute of Fundraising; Trustee, National Emergencies Trust
- Charity Dandak, Resource Mobilization Manager, FOUNDATION FOR INNOVATIVE NEW DIAGNOSTICS (FIND).
- Zoe Oldham, Senior International Consultant, Daryl Upsall International
- Hosted by Daryl Upsall FCIOF, President, Daryl Upsall International – Consulting I Recruitment
As Daryl Upsall states;
“All of us working with and for nonprofits and in the broader social good sector around the world, will be aware of how we need to address our record on the issues of equality, diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
As we will hear today, there are many actions we need to take to make positive change, and how we manage our search and hiring processes is just one of them, but nonetheless important.
In building our work teams there is no value in announcing being an “Equal Opportunities Employer”, unless positive and affirmative action is taken throughout the recruitment and onboarding processes.
We need to, collectively address the imbalances in representation and levels of seniority in the nonprofit sector workforce based on race, gender, disability, sexual orientation.
The terms, language and definitions may change around the world but the challenges remain the same. It is our responsibility to: “Be the change we want to see in the world”
Direct registration for the Tuesday 23rd March session is here; https://globalcommunity.videomarketingplatform.co/diversity-and-inclusion-creating-an/78d897fae49a63745c67/join
Direct registration for the Thursday 25th March session is here; https://globalcommunity.videomarketingplatform.co/diversity-and-inclusion-creating-an-1/4dccdecd40eb2f929124/join.